Experienced photographer with over 15 years of shootings.
Organised under hundreds of creative design categories, the A' Design Award and Competition has become one of the worlds' largest and most prominent design accolade.
The mission is to provide a fair, ethical and competitive platform for companies, designers and innovators from all design fields with different experience levels, diverse disciplines and market focus to compete on, while providing them a global audience to showcase their success and talents to.
The primary aim of the A' Design Award is to create publicity, PR push and advertisement opportunities for award winners while supporting the global design culture, creating incentives for entrants to come up with superior designs for a better future.
• Good Industrial Design Award
• Good Architecture Design Award
• Good Product Design Award
• Good Communication Design Award
• Good Service Design Award
• Good Fashion Design Award
• Further categories available
The A' Design Award and Competition offers a unique system for designers to sell their winning ideas to sponsor companies, likewise the companies can bid for the competing design ideas and make offers to buy the designs. The system also provides an online exhibition system and creates free profile pages for designers, innovators and companies, this system is always on and whether you win or not, you will have full access to the system. This is an interactive system where you can write your biography or corporate profile, create an extensive online portfolio by adding additional designs and exhibit new designs or products.
Registration and Submission to A' Design Award and Competition platform is free, and by registering you will have access to many free services and functions. Nomination is paid and possible only if your design is accepted after the preliminary scoring.
Link for Registration: [link]
Winners Receive the following:
• Extensive PR Campaign • Press Release Preparation • Press Release Distribution • Communicated to Magazines • Communicated to Blogs • Newsletter Announcement • Award Trophy • Winners' Certificate • Exhibition Certificate • Winners Badges • Competition Logo • Good Design Mark • Participants' Certificate • Content Syndication • Competition Statistics • Score Sheet • Yearbook Publication • Gala-Night Invitation • The Annual Yearbook • Physical Exhibition • Feedback Notes by Jury • Winner Services • Option to Sell Designs • Sales Listing for Products • Designer Rankings • World Design Rankings • Proof of Creation Document • Winners' Manual • Business Network • Marketing and Consultancy • Invitation to Prime Clubs • Press Kit Platform • Translation to 20+ Langs.
Entries will be judged by an international jury panel of scholars, professionals and media members. Please note, Early submission deadline is June 30, 2018, Standard entry deadline is at the end of September 2018, while the Late Entry Deadline is at the end of February 2019.
Entry Instructions: https://competition.adesignaward.com/entryinstructions.html
Terms & Conditions: https://competition.adesignaward.com/termsandconditions.html
How to prepare and submit your work: https://competition.adesignaward.com/submityourwork.html